Veggie & Cheddar Crustless Quiche
- 8 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar
- 1 Cup Chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 C Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 C Chopped Red Pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- WHISK together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. STIR in cheese, broccoli, onion and red pepper.
- SPOON mixture evenly into greased 6-cup jumbo muffin pan.
- BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until tops are puffed and knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean.
- RUN knife around edges of muffin cups; carefully REMOVE quiches.
Insider Info: Mix-in variations: Triple pepper (roasted red pepper, green pepper and jalapeño pepper); mushroom and Gruyère cheese; or add 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon or breakfast sausage for a meat lovers’ version.