Tutty Fruity Breakfast Nog
- 1 1/2 cups pear nectar
- 1 1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3.5 oz lemon-flavored pudding mix
- 4 entire eggs
- In saucepan, whisk together pudding mix, sugar and 1/2 cup water. Beat in eggs and add 2 cups water.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture reaches 160 degrees or until it coats a metal spoon. (Can also be made in the microwave.)
- Remove from heat, let cool, stirring occasionally. Mix in 3 juices. Serve chilled. Garnish with fruit.
*If apricot or pear nectar are not available use equal amount of apple juice
*A good optional addition is 1-1/2 cups Seltzer water stirred and added just before serving.
148 calories, 2g fat, 1g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium,31g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 3g protein