Tracy's Chocolate Custard Creation
- light whipped topping
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 TBSP chocolate syrup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- Place first four ingredients in a blender, cover and blend on high speed for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Place dish in an 8 by 8-inch baking pan containing about 1-inch of hot water.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set in the center.
- Serve with whipped topping.
355 calories, 15g fat, 8g saturated fat, 251mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 16g protein