- 2 TBSP of all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP onion, chopped
- 3 green pepper, chopped
- dash of paprika
- 2 TBSP butter or margarine
- 1 TBSP horseradish mustard
- 1/4 TSP pepper
- 1/8 TSP dried oregano, crushed
- 1/8 dried thyme, crushed
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 eggs
- FOR THE SAUCE: In a saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until tender. Stir in flour, horseradish mustard, spices and milk. Stir until mixture is thick and bubbly. Cover; keep sauce warm.
- In a lightly-greased skillet, boil 2-inches of water; reduce heat to simmer. Break 1 of the eggs into cup; carefully slide egg into simmering water. Repeat with remaining eggs, keeping them separate in the skillet. Simmer, uncovered, over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove eggs with slotted spoon and drain.
- Top each muffin half with a slice of Swiss cheese and poached egg; spoon sauce over each egg. Sprinkle with paprika.
293 calories, 17g fat, 9g saturated fat, 248mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 18g protein