Spicy Sriracha Baked Avocado Eggs
- 2 firm ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 4 EGGS
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Scoop out some of the pulp from avocado halves, leaving hole big enough to fit an egg (reserve pulp for another use).
- PLACE avocado halves in prepared pan to fit snugly in single layer. Fold foil around avocado halves to prevent tipping.
- CRACK egg into each avocado half; season with salt and pepper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until whites are set and eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- DRIZZLE each egg with hot sauce and sprinkle cilantro over top.
For less-spicy eggs, combine ketchup with sriracha to taste. Substitute green onions for cilantro.