Skinny Eggs Continental
- 1/4 CUP bread crumbs
- 1/2 CUP low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 CUP olive oil or margarine
- 1 turkey ham, diced
- 1 CUP low-fat yogurt, plain
- 1 TBSP nonfat milk
- 1/2 TSP paprika
- 1 TBSP instant minced onion
- 1/8 TSP pepper
- 4 eggs, hard-cooked and sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Toss bread crumbs in olive oil or margarine; divide bread crumbs into 4 buttered 10-ounce baking dishes, then layer egg slices on top of the crumbs.
- Combine turkey ham, yogurt, milk, onion, and seasoning; spoon mixture over eggs, dividing evenly. Top with cheese. Bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
234 calories, 12g fat, 4g saturated fat, 239mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium,11g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 19g protein