- butter or cooking oil OR cooking spray
- salt and pepper (if desired)
- nonfat milk
- In small bowl, beat together eggs and milk with salt and pepper to taste, if desired, until blended.
- In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, heat butter or cooking oil until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Pour in egg mixture.
- As mixture begins to set, gently draw an inverted pancake turner completely across bottom and sides of pan, forming large, soft curds.
- Continue cooking until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
187 calories, 14g fat, 5g saturated fat, 434mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 14g protein