- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 2 oz sugar
- 4 cups low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 cup raspberries, pureed
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine water, vanilla, and butter. Bring to a boil. Add flour, salt, and sugar, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until the mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a spoon until the mixture is smooth after each addition.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons into 9 mounds on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; let cool. Cut off tops; remove any soft dough inside. Fill with the raspberry filling.
- FOR THE FILLING: Mix together cream cheese, whipped topping, and raspberries in a mixing bowl until smooth. Drop the filling into the puffs. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
251 calories, 17g fat, 10g saturated fat, 128mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 6g protein