Potatoes with Egg and Lemon Dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 1 lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- new potatoes (10 small)
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; let cool.
- Cube potatoes into large pieces and combine with chopped onion. Roughly chop eggs into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon rind, and garlic.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes and onions, until coated. Fold in chopped parsley. Serve chilled.
377 calories, 20g fat, 4g saturated fat, 228mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 11g protein