Polynesian Brunch Cups
Mary Kay Bishop
- 1/2 oz light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup smoked turkey or ham, chopped
- 6 oz low-fat pineapple flavored yogurt
- 2-3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits (10-count)
- eggs, hard-cooked, diced (reserve 2 for garnish)
- On a floured surface, roll or pat each biscuit to a 4-inch circle.
- Fit dough over the back of a muffin tin coated with non-stick cooking spray to form cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- FOR THE EGG FILLING: In a medium bowl, add diced eggs, kiwis, yogurt and mayonnaise. Fold in smoked turkey or ham. Spoon into biscuit cups. Serve.
257 calories, 13g fat, 4g saturated fat, 273mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 15g protein