Party Eggs - Nutty Deviled Eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 TBSP light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 TSP white wine vinegar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, halved, yolks separated and whites reserved
- 1.5 oz cooked ham, chopped
- 6 walnut halves, chopped
- Place yolks in a quart size sealable plastic bag. Put remaining ingredients in bag with yolks. Press out air and seal bag. Knead until contents are thoroughly blended.
- Push contents toward corner. Snip about 1/2 inch off corner of bag.
- Gently fill reserved whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with sprinkle of paprika and a pickle slice.
90 calories, 7g fat, 2g saturated fat, 113mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 5g protein