- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 4 TBSP nonfat milk
- 1 loaf refrigerated bread dough
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP margarine
- 6 TBSP flour
FOR THE SPREAD:
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan. Add flour, stirring until mixture reaches a paste consistency.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. As the sauce thickens, add cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Combine eggs and milk. Scramble in large skillet. Add cooked bacon. Cut bread dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a circle 1/4" thick. Fill one side of dough with 1/4 of each: cheese sauce, egg mixture, peppers, onion, and shredded cheese.
- Fold dough in half, pinch calzone . Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with extra cheese sauce.
646 calories, 31g fat, 15g saturated fat, 290mg cholesterol, 1898mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 39g protein