Egg White Veggie Frittata
- 2 Small zucchini (cut in thin slices)
- 10 Eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Large leek (sliced)
- 1 Yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Baby spinach (large handfuls)
- 3 tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in sauté pan and cook leeks and garlic until soft over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and chopped onions and sauté for another few minutes.
- Add the spinach and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add parsley and take away from heat.
- Arrange the vegetables in a medium skillet.
- Whip the eggs with a fork and mix in both cheeses.
- Pour the egg mix into the skillet and gently stir with the vegetables.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until set and golden. Serve warm.
90 calories, 5g fat, 2g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 8g protein