Egg Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 TBSP nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Pull the stems out of mushrooms and scoop out mushroom gills without tearing the caps, set gills aside.
- In a skillet, saute mushroom caps in olive oil until brown. In a microwavable bowl, beat eggs and milk; mix in bacon and mushroom gills.
- Microwave egg mixture for 2 minutes; or until there''s no visible liquid, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stuff the egg mixture into the cap of the mushrooms. Sprinkle cheese over the eggs. Heat in microwave until cheese is melted.
119 calories, 10g fat, 3g saturated fat, 118mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 7g protein