Egg and Sweet Corn Frittata with Picante Sauce
Mary Paardekooper Moore
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Picante sauce
- 1/8 cups bacon bits
- 2/3 cups red onions, chopped
- 1 1/3 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup seeded tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh cut (or frozen) sweet corn
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine corn, tomatoes, zucchini, and red onion in a large bowl. Pour in beaten eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and pour into a greased pie pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until surface becomes light gold and firm.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon bits. Serve immediately with Picante sauce.
128 calories, 6g fat, 2g saturated fat, 212mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 9g protein