Egg and Seafood Dip
- 3 TBSP dry white wine
- 7 oz frozen shrimp, thawed and drained
- (optional) Tabasco sauce to taste
- 7 oz King crab meat, flaked and drained
- 4 TBSP butter
- 2 TBSP green onions, chopped
- 1/4 TSP black pepper
- 1/8 TSP seafood seasoning
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Place seafood in a glass bowl; add wine and cover. Let chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter and blend with flour in large skillet; cook until smooth. Slowly add half and half; cook until mixture starts to thicken, approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in onions and drained seafood. In a second skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter; add lightly beaten eggs.
- Add spices and optional Tabasco sauce. Gently cook eggs; as they begin to set, gradually add seafood mixture.
- Cook until thick and creamy. Serve with toast or crackers.
193 calories, 14g fat, 7g saturated fat, 276mg cholesterol, 572mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 14g