Cucumber and Shrimp Eggs
- 1 TSP ketchup or prepared cocktail sauce
- 1/2 TBSP light lemon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- fennel sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- tiny shrimp, cooked, peeled and chopped
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, halved and separated
- Mix together all ingredients except egg whites. Halve the egg whites.
- Place egg mixture in a plastic baggie; snip the end. Fill egg whites with deviled egg mixture.
- Garnish with fennel sprigs and reserved shrimp.
47 calories, 3g fat, 1g saturated fat, 112mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 4g protein