Cheesy Egg Nachos
- 1 cup of low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheese spread
- 1/2 TBSP nonfat milk
- 1/2 LB lean ground sausage
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 cups tortilla chip scoops
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9-inch square baking dish, spread scoops evenly in the baking dish. Drop salsa by teaspoon evenly over top. Set aside.
- Brown ground sausage; drain grease and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Pour eggs into a large skillet and add browned sausage. Scramble eggs over medium heat.
- Add cheese spread; stir until blended. Spoon cooked mixture into tortilla scoops. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top and bake 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
552 calories, 34g fat, 12g saturated fat, 269mg cholesterol, 991mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 25g protein