Caramel Pecan Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/4 cup pecans, coarsley chopped
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9-inch)
- 8 entire eggs, beaten
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla. Spread over bottom of unbaked pie shell. Sprinkle pecans evenly over creamed mixture.
- TOPPING: Combine eggs and caramel topping until well blended. Pour over pecan layer. Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
509 calories, 28g fat, 11g saturated fat, 884mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 26g protein