- salt, pepper, and minced garlic to taste
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/2 oz turkey sausage, uncooked
- 8 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs, cooked and scrambled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Break open rolls and unroll. Pinch all perforated rolls together to form one large piece. Distribute the uncooked sausage, onions, and scrambled eggs evenly over the rectangle of dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic to taste. Begin rolling dough as if making a jellyroll. Seal edge by pinching. Slice into 10 slices using a piece of string.
- Place individual pieces on an ungreased jellyroll pan and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over and bake for 10 more minutes.Pull the stems out of mushrooms and scoop out mushroom gills without tearing the caps, set gills aside. In a skillet, saute mushroom caps in olive oil until brown. In a microwavable bowl, beat eggs and milk; mix in bacon and mushroom gills. Microwave egg mixture for 2 minutes; or until there''s no visible liquid, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stuff the egg mixture into the cap of the mushrooms. Sprinkle cheese over the eggs. Heat in microwave until cheese is melted.
134 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 102mg cholesterol, 281mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 9g protein