Asian Scrambled Egg Salad
- 3 oz of Asian noodles, chicken flavor
- 2 entire Crackers
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, minced
- 2 TBSP green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 TSP sugar
- 2 TBSP shrimp and seafood sauce
- 1 TSP soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup of celery, chopped
- Cook noodles as instructed on package, add chicken flavoring, drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked noodles, bacon, celery, green pepper, onions, and water chestnuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, shrimp sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well; add to noodle mixture.
- Gently fold in scrambled eggs. Serve with crackers.
255 calories, 17g fat, 5g saturated fat, 227mg cholesterol, 994mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 11g protein