Asian Egg Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup purchased Asian sesame salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 8 hard cooked eggs, chilled
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil, thinly chopped or 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bibb lettuce, optional
1. Whisk together salad dressing, peanut butter, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
2. Dice eggs and place in a large bowl. Add carrots, bell pepper, peanuts and basil.
3. Add the salad dressing and toss to mix. Chill until ready to serve. If desired serve in Bibb lettuce cups.
Recipe tip: Use an egg slicer to make chopping the eggs super easy.
Recipe tip: Save back a few carrots, bell pepper, peanuts or basil and sprinkle on top for an easy garnish.