|4 squares||unsweetened baking chocolate|
|14 ounces||caramels, unwrapped|
|1/3 cups||heavy cream|
|2 cups||pecans, divided|
|1 package||semi-sweet chocolate chips|
- Microwave chocolate squares and margarine on high for about 2 minutes, or until margarine is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir sugar into chocolate, mix in eggs, and
- then stir in flour. Spread ½ of batter in a greased 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, or until batter is firm to the touch.
- Microwave caramels and cream in bowl on high 3 minutes, or until caramels begin to melt. Whisk until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of pecans. Gently spread caramel mixture over brownie batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Pour remaining unbaked brownie batter evenly over caramel mixture and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes. Cool in pan and run knife along edge of pan to loosen brownies out.