Turkey and Eggs Ol
|1/2 pounds||ground turkey|
|1/2 package||taco seasoning mix|
|1/2 cups||cheddar cheese|
|flour tortillas, taco shells, or large corn chips|
- Brown ½ lb. ground turkey in non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add ½ pkg. taco seasoning Follow pkg. directions using ½ the amount of water listed.
- Beat eggs and pour over turkey mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently draw a pancake turner across bottom of skillet, forming large soft curds.
- Cook until eggs are thickened throughout, but still moist. Fold in salsa and cheese. Heat until cheese is melted.
- *Spread turkey and egg mixtures down center of tortillas and wrap,fill taco shells with mix, or use mixture as a dip with large corn chips. Makes 4 tortillas or 4 tacos.