Tammy Fay’s Breakfast Rolls
Submitted by: Tammy Clark
Serving Size: 6/8
|6 ounces||light cream cheese|
|1 teaspoons||minced garlic|
|1 1/2 cups||cheddar cheese, shredded|
|4 tablespoons||skim milk|
|2 tubes||refrigerated pizza crust|
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Brown the sausage, while breaking into loose meat.
- Then scramble the eggs in a separate pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, ranch packet, minced garlic, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, and the milk. Mix until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Next, lay the pizza crusts out and evenly spread the cream cheese mixture on each crust. Then sprinkle the egg and sausage evenly over the cream cheese.
- Next, roll each pizza crust along the long side and slice into ¼ inch slices.
- Place on the pan and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use the remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese to melt over each roll in the last minute of bake time. Garnish with fresh fruit.