Syrupy Scrambled Egg Muffins
Submitted by: Erin Fier
|1/2 pounds||pork sausage|
|1/2 cups||onion, chopped|
|1/4 cups||green pepper, chopped|
|1/4 teaspoons||garlic powder|
|1/2 cups||cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cups||maple syrup|
- In a skillet, brown the sausage, drain.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Stir in sausage.
- Use a 1/3 cup measure to pour into greased muffin cups.
- Drizzle syrup into filled muffin cups.
- Bake at 350˚F for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.