Slumber Party Quesadillas
Submitted by: Ashly Mitchell
|3||green onions, chopped|
|8 ounces||sour cream|
|12 ounces||pepper jack cheese, shredded|
|10||flour tortilla shells (6")|
|2 tablespoons||powdered sugar|
|1 tablespoons||fajita seasoning|
|1/4 pounds||bacon, small pieces|
|1/4 cups||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
|1/2 cups||green pepper, chopped|
|1/2 cups||tomato, chopped|
|garnish||green or red bell pepper, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine all chopped vegetables and cilantro and set aside. In a nonstick frying pan cook bacon on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- While bacon is frying, combine eggs, powdered sugar, and fajita seasoning in a separate bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- When bacon has finished cooking, empty the grease from the pan. Add egg mixture to the bacon and cook until eggs are no longer runny.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet lay 5 tortilla shells flat. Split the shredded cheese in half. Evenly distribute the cheese on the tortilla shells.
- Top the cheese with the vegetable mixture. Then top the tortillas with the egg and bacon mixture. Top tortillas with remaining cheese and tortillas (like a sandwich).
- Place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove, cut, and garnish.