Submitted by: Holly Houg
Serving Size: 6
|6||Large eggs (lightly beaten)|
|1/4 teaspoon||Sea salt|
|1/8 teaspoon||Freshly ground pepper|
|1/2 cup||Perorino romano cheese|
|20 slices||Pepperoni (chopped)|
|8||Peppadew peppers (roughly chopped)|
|8 slices||Banana peppers (chopped)|
|1/2||Red pepper (finely chopped)|
|5 leaves||Fresh basil (chopped)|
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese salt and pepper.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add pepperoni, Peppadew peppers, banana peppers and red pepper to skillet and sautÃ© for 3 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir with a silicone spatula.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top.
- Place skillet in pre-heated oven to broil for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the fresh basil on the top and serve immediately.