Peach Raspberry Brunch Enchiladas
Submitted by: Jean Olson
Serving Size: 4
|8||flour tortillas (6 3/4")|
|21 ounces||peach pie filling|
|1/2 teaspoons||almond extract|
|1/2 cups||fresh or individually frozen raspberries|
|12 ounces||evaporated milk|
|1/2 cups||sliced almonds|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of an 11 x 7 inch baking dish. Stir almond extract and pie filling together. Divide pie filling evenly on tortillas.
- Spread over surface, cutting any peach slices that are extra large. Sprinkle raspberries over peaches.
- Roll jelly roll fashion and place in pan widthwise, seam side down.
- Beat 4 eggs lightly with a whisk. Stir in sugar and evaporated milk. Pour evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon; then sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until custard is set. Let stand 10 minutes. If desired garnish with drained canned or fresh peach slices and fresh berries.
- * Different pie fillings may be used to vary recipe.