Submitted by: Casey Gibbs
Serving Size: 6
|1||large onion, chopped|
|1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons||Italian seasoning|
|2 tablespoons||fresh parsley, minced|
|1/2 cups||Colby cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cups||mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|4 cloves||garlic, minced|
|12 ounces||sliced deli ham, finely chopped|
|1 tablespoons||vegetable oil|
|2 cups||angel hair pasta, cooked|
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In an ovenproof skillet, sauté onion in oil. Add ham and garlic; sauté 1 minute longer. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites. Add cheeses, parsley and seasoning.Add the ham and pasta.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and then add egg mixture to pan. Cover and cook at medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Uncover, place in oven and bake for 14 minutes, or until egg is thoroughly cooked.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.