Submitted by: Jenna Kacmarynski
Serving Size: 4
Nutritional Information: 646 calories, 31g fat, 15g saturated fat, 290mg cholesterol, 1898mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 39g protein
|2 cups||nonfat milk|
|1/4 cups||onion, chopped|
|1/2 cups||red pepper, chopped|
|1/2 cups||green pepper, chopped|
|1 cups||low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 loaf||refrigerated bread dough|
|1 cups||bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|4 tablespoons||nonfat milk|
|8 ounces||Velveeta cheese|
FOR THE SPREAD:
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan. Add flour, stirring until mixture reaches a paste consistency.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly. As the sauce thickens, add cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Combine eggs and milk. Scramble in large skillet. Add cooked bacon. Cut bread dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a circle 1/4" thick. Fill one side of dough with 1/4 of each: cheese sauce, egg mixture, peppers, onion, and shredded cheese.
- Fold dough in half, pinch calzone closed. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with extra cheese sauce.