Egg White Veggie Frittata
Submitted by: Cameron Nola
Serving Size: 8
Nutritional Information: 90 calories, 5g fat, 2g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 8g protein
|2||Small zucchini (cut in thin slices)|
|1/2 cup||Gruyere cheese (grated)|
|1/4 cup||Parmesan cheese (grated)|
|2 cloves||Garlic (minced)|
|1||Large leek (sliced)|
|1||Yellow onion (thinly sliced)|
|1 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|2||Baby spinach (laarge handfuls)|
|3 tablespoons||Parsley (chopped)|
|1 pinch||Black pepper|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in sauté pan and cook leeks and garlic until soft over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and chopped onions and sauté for another few minutes.
- Add the spinach and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add parsley and take away from heat.
- Arrange the vegetables in a medium skillet.
- Whip the eggs with a fork and mix in both cheeses.
- Pour the egg mix into the skillet and gently stir with the vegetables.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes until set and golden. Serve warm.