Egg and Ham Boboli with Cranberry Salsa
Submitted by: Jane Badger - Adult Third Place
Serving Size: 4
|1||Boboli Italian bread shell (12")|
|6 ounces||frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed|
|1/2 teaspoons||leaf oregano|
|1/2 teaspoons||ground cumin|
|1/4 cups||fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1/2||medium red onion, peeled, roughly chopped|
|1/2 teaspoons||ground cinnamon|
|1||fresh jalapeno pepper, seed and veins removed|
|1||yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, roughly chopped|
|1 cups||fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed|
|2 cups||cooked ham, diced|
- Bake Boboli Italian bread shell for 8-10 minutes at 450ºF. Remove from oven.
- In large skillet over medium high heat add eggs and whisk until scrambled and cooked thru about 5 - 6 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add ham to eggs and mix together.
- Leave in skillet on low heat until ready to place on bread shell.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade; process until ingredients are coarsely chopped.
- Spread cranberry salsa over bread shell. Top with egg mixture. Garnish with cilantro. Cut into slices and serve immediately.