Serving Size: 6
Nutritional Information: using skim milk: 202 calories, 8 gm total fat, 243 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 267 mg potassium, 18 gm carbohydrate, 14 gm protein and 10% or more of the RDI for vitamins A, B12, C, niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, iron, phosphorus, zinc
|2 cups||fine egg noodles, cooked and drained|
|1 cups||green pepper, chopped|
|3 tablespoons||onion, chopped|
|1 cups||cooked lean ham, chopped|
|1 cups||skim or low-fat milk|
|2 teaspoons||prepared mustard|
- Evenly coat deep 9-inch pie plate with spray.
- To form crust, spread noodles over bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, cover and cook peppers, onion and water until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Stir in ham.
- Sprinkle evenly over noodle crust.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk and mustard until thoroughly blended.
- Carefully pour over vegetables and ham.
- Bake in preheated 375° F oven until puffed in center and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.