Delicious Egg and Vegetable Casserole
|2 cups||non fat cottage cheese|
|2 tablespoons||Mrs. Dash seasoning blend|
|1 cups||reduced fat Marble Jack or cheddar cheese, shredded|
|2 cups||veggies, sliced (onions, red pepper, broccoli)|
|salt and pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, cottage cheese, seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour half of the mixture in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Top with well-drained vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Pour remaining egg mixture over vegetables.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Eggs should be set and top very lightly browned. Serves 8.