Cranberry White Chocolate Mix and Cookies
Serving Size: 40
Nutritional Information: Nutritional Information per serving (1 cookie): 88 calories; 2g total fat; 2g saturated fat; 0g polyunsaturated fat; 0g monounsaturated fat; 9 mg cholesterol; 55mg sodium; 17g carbohydrate; 0g dietary fiber; 1g protein; 15.0IU Vitamin A; 2.1IU Vitamin D; 21.6mcg folate; 3mg calcium; 0mg iron; 8.2mg choline.
|DRY CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIE MIX|
|2 1/4 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 cup||Granulated sugar|
|1 cup||White chocolate chips|
|6 ounces||Dried sweetened cranberries (1 package)|
|1/2 teaspoon||Baking powder|
|1 package||Cranberry White Chocolate Mix|
|1/2 cup||Butter (softened)|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
- For Dry Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Mix, combine all ingredients in a clear 2-quart container with tight fitting lid. Cover with lid. Store in cool dry place until ready to give as a gift.
- To make cookies, preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine 1 container dry cookie mix with butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until well combined after each addition. Stir in vanilla until blended.
- Drop dough using a tablespoon for each cookie onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet on wire rack 1 minute. Remove and cool completely.
- Attach a festive recipe card with dry mix ingredients and additional ingredients needed to make the squares to the container before giving.
- Dry mix can be prepared and held in container up to 2 weeks before giving as a gift.
- Store baked cookies, in a tightly covered container, in a cool dry place up to 2 days.