Cranberry-Almond Coffee Cake
|1 cups||whole berry cranberry sauce|
|1 cups||plain yogurt|
|1 teaspoons||baking soda|
|1 teaspoons||baking powder|
|1 1/2 teaspoons||almond extract|
|1/2 cups||brown sugar|
|1/2 cups||white sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together margarine and sugars.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and then add the almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and then add to the batter.
- Stir yogurt into batter.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in a greased bundt pan.
- Add the cranberry sauce and swirl through the batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and fresh cranberries, or drizzle with a white glaze.