Serving Size: 2
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 1/2 Recipe Calories: 127 Total fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 4 g Polyunsaturated fat: 1 g Monounsaturated fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 201 mg Sodium: 313 mg Carbohydrates: 0 g Fiber: 0 g Sugar: 0 g Protein: 10 g Vitamin A: 117 mcg Vitamin D: 1 mcg Folate: 25 mcg Choline: 149 mg Calcium: 165 mg Iron: 1 mg Potassium: 80 mg This recipe is an excellent source of protein and choline and a goodsource of vitamin A.
|1/4 cup||Gruyere cheese, grated|
- PREHEAT oven to 450°. LINE large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- SEPARATE egg whites and yolks. PLACE egg whites in large bowl and yolks in small bowl.
- SEASON egg whites with salt. Using electric mixer, BEAT egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently FOLD in grated cheese.
- SPOON egg whites into 2 mounds on prepared baking sheet. ADD a small dent in center of mound with back of a spoon. BAKE for about 3 minutes or slightly golden.
- PLACE egg yolk gently in center of each egg white cloud. SEASONwith salt. BAKE for about 3 minutes or until yolks are just set.