Cheesy Jalapeño Muffins
Serving Size: 12
|1 teaspoon||Garlic powder|
|2||Jalapeños, 1 minced and 1 thinly sliced, divided|
|2 ounces||Cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1/2 cup||Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|1/4 cup||Cooked bacon, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add minced jalapeno, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and bacon.
- Divide mixture equally into prepared muffin tin. Top each muffin with a few jalapeno slices.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until eggs are set. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from muffin tin.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.