Brunch on the Run
Submitted by: Rachel Huitt
Serving Size: 8
Nutritional Information: 332 calories, 17g fat, 7g saturated fat, 199mg cholesterol, 1375mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 27g protein
|8 ounces||ready-made biscuit dough|
|2 cups||ham, diced|
|1 cups||vegetables, chopped|
|1 1/2 cups||low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1 1/2 cups||low-fat American cheese, shredded|
|1 cups||nonfat milk|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 9 by 13-inch baking dish with biscuits, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle ham, vegetables, and cheese over the biscuits.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; beat well and pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and serve immediately.