Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 8
|16 slices||English muffin bread|
|6 to 8 ounces||cream cheese|
|1 1/2 cups||milk|
|1/4 cups||mayple syrup|
|1 cups||brown sugar|
- Combine melted margarine, brown sugar and maple syrup and pour into the bottom of an 11 x 16 pan.
- Spread 8 pieces of the English muffin bread with about 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- Cover the tops with another slice of the bread and place on top of the syrup mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk and vanilla together and pour over the bread.
- Let sit for a few minutes and then bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.