Vote for the best egg appetizer during 2021 Des Moines Restaurant Week
Iowa Egg Council is proud to be a sponsor of 2021 Des Moines Restaurant Week and we can’t wait for you to taste the creative egg appetizer ideas that the restaurants are showcasing. And, for each egg appetizer purchased at participating restaurants during restaurant week, the Iowa Egg Council will donate one dozen eggs to the Iowa Food Bank on behalf of Iowa egg farmers.
Des Moines Restaurant Week takes place August 20 - August 29.
Here’s where we need your help!
- Visit participating egg appetizer contest restaurants during restaurant week (listed below)
- Snap a picture of you enjoying the appetizer and tag us at #iowaeggcouncil.
- Vote on your favorite egg appetizer below during restaurant week.
- Those who vote during restaurant week will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card to a randomly selected restaurant that is participating in restaurant week.
- For every restaurant week egg appetizer social post or vote, Iowa Egg Council will donate an additional 10 dozen eggs to the Iowa Food Bank.
List of Participating Restaurants
Horseradish Tuile, Potato Ranch Crumble, Dill
Morcilla Scotch Egg
Toasted tortilla chips with black bean-corn salsa, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, hot pepper cheese sauce, pico de gallo, jalapeños, topped with chorizo sausage and avocado-lime aioli
Mayan corn enchilada with hard-boiled egg, pepita sauce and fried tomato-chile salsa
Complete the form below for your chance to win a a $100 gift card to a randomly selected restaurant that is participating in restaurant week.
Please note: Votes submitted prior to August 20, 2021 will not be entered to win. Form must be completed by August 31st to be entered to win. The winner will be selected at random and notified by email. Your information will not be shared or sold to outside parties.