Veggie Egg Pops
January 6, 2021
Serving Size: 6
Calories: 121 Total fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 2 g Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7 g Monounsaturated fat: 2.6 g Cholesterol: 186 mg Sodium: 182 mg Carbohydrates: 7 g Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 3 g Protein: 8 g Vitamin A: 219 mcg Vitamin D: 1 mcg Folate: 43 mcg Choline: 147 mg Calcium: 48 mg Iron: 2 mg Potassium: 257 mg This recipe is an excellent source of vitamin A and choline and a goodsource of protein and folate.
Quantities and Ingredients
- 3 carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup desired dips (guacamole, hummus, tzatziki sauce or ranch dressing)
- CUT carrots in half lengthwise; CUT into 4-inch lengths.
- CUT celery stalk in half lengthwise; TRIM into 4-inch lengths.
- INSERT celery or carrot stick into the wide end of each egg.
- DIP into desired choice of dips.
Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and black pepper if desired. Serve with assorted crudités, such as red pepper sticks, steamed broccoli florets, steamed asparagus or cherry tomatoes.