PB & J Protein Oats
January 6, 2021
Serving Size: 2
Quantities and Ingredients
- 1 cup Old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4 Egg whites
- pinch Stevia
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter, crunchy or creamy
- 8 Strawberries, medium-sized, sliced
- ADD oats and almond milk to medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- ADD egg whites to the oats and stir continuously, 1 to 2 minutes. This will keep the egg whites from immediately scrambling. Stir in stevia.
- REMOVE from heat and portion into bowls. Stir in peanut butter and top with strawberries.
Tip: Substitute other types of milk for the almond milk. Tip: Try other fun add-in’s like cinnamon, banana, raspberries, chocolate chips, or walnuts. The combinations are endless.
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: 418 kcal 21 g protein 39 g carbohydrates 22 g fat 0 mg cholesterol 9 g dietary fiber 7 g total sugar 446 mg sodium