Mini Breakfast Pizzas
January 6, 2021
Serving Size: 8
Quantities and Ingredients
- 1 package whole wheat reduced fat biscuits (includes 8)
- 1 cups pizza sauce
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cups green pepper
- 1 teaspoons pizza seasoning
- 1/2 cups reduced fat Marble Jack or mozzarella cheese
- PLACE biscuits on two cookie sheets. Flatten biscuits, making a small edge around the sides. Bake for 15 minutes at 375°F.
- While baking, SCRAMBLE eggs, milk, and pizza seasoning together. Remove biscuits from oven. Pour 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each biscuit. Top with scrambled egg mixture and place 1 tablespoon cheese on top of the eggs. Place back in oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Top these with an array of veggies or meats if you desire.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: calories 150, protein 9 g, carbohydrates 16 g, fat 6 g (2 g saturated), cholesterol 160 mg, sodium 570 mg.