Egg Avocado Breakfast Quesadilla
December 16, 2021
10M TOTAL TIME
5M PREP TIME
- 2 tortillas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- microgreens, spinach or arugula for garnish
- Mash the avocado on one tortilla.
- Scramble the eggs in a skillet over medium to high heat.
- Once the eggs are done, place on top of the mashed avocado tortilla along with cheese and greens and the other tortilla, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Press in a mini grill or return to a heated skillet to toast on both sides for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat, cut into four pieces and enjoy!
This recipe was developed for the Egg Nutrition Center by Egg Enthusiast Maggie Michalczyk, RD.