Cobb Salad Wrap
December 16, 2021
20M TOTAL TIME
10M PREP TIME
- Flatbread of choice 1 thin
- Egg, hard-boiled 1 large
- Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped 2 leaves
- small tomato, chopped 1/2
- Grilled chicken breast, cubed 2 ounces
- Cooked bacon, diced 1 thin slice
- small avocado, diced 1/3
- Crumbled blue cheese 1/2 Tbsp
- Vinaigrette of choice 1 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the egg, lettuce, tomato, chicken and bacon in a bowl. Add blue cheese, vinaigrette and salt and pepper until desired taste is achieved.
- Lay the flatbread on a cutting board, horizontally (if the flatbread is not square). Add mixture to one end, then roll it into a wrap.
- Cut in half and enjoy!