Breakfast Pizza Pockets
November 4, 2020
Serving Size: 4
Per 1/4 recipe: Calories 530, Fat 42g, Saturated Fat 11g, Cholesterol 170mg, Sodium 860mg, Carbohydrate 28g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g, Protein 11g
Quantities and Ingredients
- 2 sheets Frozen pie dough (thawed)
- 3 Eggs (divided)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 16 slices Pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll pie crusts. Cut four 4-inch squares from each round of pastry to make a total of 8 squares.
- Whisk together 2 eggs, salt and pepper. Heat butter in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook eggs for 3 to 5 minutes or until set and soft curds form. Let cool slightly.
- Spread pizza sauce over half of the pastry squares; top with pepperoni, mozzarella and scrambled eggs. Whisk remaining egg with 1 tsp cold water; brush edges of rectangles with some of the beaten egg. Top with remaining pastry squares and press edges to seal with tines of fork. Brush tops with beaten egg.
- Place pockets on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.